From Crossroads Wiki
|House Barca of Guardian|
|House Status:||Ducal/Baronial (Guardian)|
|Head of House:||Philip Aaric Barca|
|Heir Apparent:||Marcus Barca|
|House Colors:||Red and black|
|Vassal Baronies:|| Caerdach|
|Lieges:||Imperial House Caprios|
House Barca of Guardian
Barca, Barca, Barca! Here a Barca, there a Barca...
- -- The war chant on Guardians channel
This is where house details go, la la la.
Some information oughta go here.
- December 1, 513 - Gruoch gives birth to Meriel Barca in the Lordship of Brewer's Crossing on Green Fields.
- September 14, 513 - Marcus is betrothed to Asha Kilgannon, former Baronet Crucible.
- September 12, 513 - Linette is betrothed to Marek Paggion, former Lord of Gateway and Venator.
- July 4, 513 - At a session of Imperial Court Asha forswears any claim to the ducal seat for herself or her heirs in favor of Aaric, save in the case of the House's extremity.
- June 6, 513 - An anonymous letter claims that Admiral Tanwen ap Bedwyr is actually Asha back from the grave. The admiral later confirms the revelation, stating that she was rescued from an ambush in the Civil War and healed with magic. Her twins are being fostered abroad.
- April 3, 513 - With the war in Tyr won, Aaric yields power back to the deposed Imperial Regents and takes his place on a new council.
- March 16, 513 - Adrian is slain in the Battle of Tyrandel.
- January 7, 513 - The Tyrean Occupation ends. Aaric is vested with the power of the Imperial Seat by the Council for a six month term and Gruoch rules Guardian in his stead. Hostilities with Tyr quickly commence.
- December 14, 512 - Asheria gives birth to Rydderch Leopold Lotharius Philip Locke, Baronet Miller's Isle.
- July, 511 - Aaric weds Gruoch nic Ygraine ap Gwalchmai, of House Artos. The ceremony is conducted by Arianell Conway two months earlier than the date appointed by the Imperial Regents.
- October, 509 - Asheria is betrothed to Ethan Locke, Baron Miller's Isle.
- May, 509 - At a session of Imperial Court, Rourke Caprios reveals that Leon was resurrected through use of illegal necromancy. His marriage to Linette is annulled and he takes his former surname Maritus.
- March, 509 - Shayne dies giving birth to Lucas, Tegan, and a stillborn Philip Barca.
- December, 508 - A speech by Duke Regent Joseph Starling of Mists confirms rumors that Leon had been involved in the Great Schism.
- October, 508 - The Great Schism. A tidal wave strikes Gwencalon, demons attack a ducal hunting party. Days later Leon is declared dead, though he was not on Guardian at the time.
- August, 508 - Shayne returns to Caerdach Castle to convalesce.
- July, 508 - Shayne Barca is taken into custody by Sir Mihovil Pasternak, First Knight. She is released days later with a broken wrist and a nearly severed finger.
- September 06, 507 - Marquis Marcus Damien Barca is born in the city of Gwencalon.
- July, 507 - Aaric and Shayne embark on a fortnight's Ducal Progress around Gateway Isle. In Dun Artan, a tribal assassination attempt is made on the Duchess. In Smithfield, the ducal couple announce that an heir is on the way.
- June 13, 507 - Lady Baronet Justine Chloe Barca is born on the isle of Gateway to Baroness Linette and Baron Leon Barca of Caerdach.
- March 28, 507 - Duke Emeritus Damien Barca dies after a long illness.
- October 16, 506 - Aaric Barca weds Shayne Locksley at the Coliseum in Gateway.
- September 30, 506 - Linette Barca weds Leon Maritus in Caerdach.
- April 29, 506 - Aaric Barca is betrothed to Shayne Locksley of Oreann.
- February 7, 506 - Linette Barca is betrothed to Lord Leon Maritus of Gwencalon.
- December, 505 - Eadric and Arianell abdicate in favor of Philip, who takes his middle name to rule as Duke Aaric Barca. He appoints his sister Linette as Baroness Caerdach.
- November, 505 - Baron Philip Barca declares his intention to reclaim the ducal seat for his family.
- In the aftermath of the Civil War, the duchy is given to Eadric Conway, who weds a distant relation of the branch of the Barca family unseated during the reign of Empress Jolene.
- July, 504 - Asha Barca and her supporters are ambushed; the Duchess's body is not found. She is presumed dead.
- April, 504 - The Guardian Civil War begins. Marcus Barca dies in a skirmish by the hand of Thane, the Bastard of Conway.
- October, 503 - Asha Barca weds Phaedrus Forester.
- December, 502 - Asha miscarries under suspicious circumstances. Annabelle is delivered of a son, Lord Lysander.
- September, 502 - Asha Barca weds Tairell Flint. He is found dead in the castle salon the next morning.
- August, 502 - Annabelle Barca weds Prince Xander Caprios by proxy.
- January, 502 - Asha's betrothal to Vincente is quietly dissolved.
- December, 501 - Admiral Hasdrubal sacks Landry and claim it for the Empire.
- November, 501 - Asha Barca is betrothed to Prince Vincente Caprios.
- July, 501 - Asha Barca completes her Progress and is confirmed Duchess of Guardians.
- May, 501 - Duke Damien Barca is injured during a mine collapse in Smithfield. His eldest daughter, Asha, is named Duchess.
- August, 500 - Baron Eldrich Barca of Smithfield is killed in a tribal ambush.
Members by Blood
Gruoch nic Ygraine ap Gwalchmai