| January 4. This year's Winter Festival, organized by Guildmistress Sage Coibran and Miss Ayleth Thrussel, begins.
January 16. On the last night of the Winter Festival at the Ice and Fire Ball at the Grand Theater, a murder mystery game was interrupted by what appears to be a real murder. Genevieve Fenway is discovered in the theater balcony, dead.
January 19. Duke Mists announces the courtship and betrothal of Lord Gaius Ravensford to Miss Tealle Luxemberg. They will be married in one year's time.
January 25. The Mistian High Council named Zoe Blackstone as the new Mogur Imperius, replacing Azurios Erastothenes.
February 27. Once again the Isle of Beer caught fire. Many in the city came out to help put out the fire and fortunately no one was killed.
April 1. A second child, a son named Kieran Claremont, is born to the Duke and Duchess Draught.
June 1. The beginning of the Tyrean occupation, though almost no one knew it at the time.
- First hints of something amiss as the Imperial Regents go missing, there are scuffles between knights and the return of Crown Prince Jordan Caprios, who had been on a lengthy Imperial tour on Guardian. With his return came Aristide Llafarge] who took over matters in the tower. A couple weeks later Regent Helena Pasternak finally emerged in public, but there was still no sign of Regent Mihovil Pasternak.
June 11. Baron Regent Emerald Hollow and Lord Brewer's Crossing host this year's Spring Festival, including a horse race and a feast.
June 21. Duke Guardian announces that Fallon Kendrick has been named Lady Caer Cathartha.
July 3. Duke Guardian is married to Gruoch of House Artos in a surprise ceremony.
- What was supposed to be a banquet in Caerdach Castle on Guardian turned out to actually be a wedding, a Ducal wedding at that as Duke Aaric Barca was wed to Gruoch of House Artos by the Dowager Duchess. The wedding came before the nine month betrothal period set by the Imperial Regents had ended and while there were a number of nobles in attendance, there was no sign of the Imperial Regents.
July 3. Duke Guardian names General Edvard Stenvast as the new Baron of Dun Artan. The Duke also announces the betrothal of the new Baron's daughter, Lady Baronet Cwenryth Stenvast to Uhtred of House Artos.
July 11. Lady Laraine Karaganinas weds Lord Weath Conway in a ceremony on Mists. He takes her name and becomes a Mistian.
July 29. Lord Ambassador Cael and Lady Charlotte Kilgannon welcome the birth of their son, Lucais Hugh Kilgannon.
August 22. It is announced by Prince Jordan that Duke and Duchess Draught have been named Ambassadors to Tyr. In their absence, Lady Helena Pasternak (formerly Imperial Regent) will serve as Her Grace, Lady Protector of Draught.
August 26. The announcement is made that Crown Prince, Jordan Caprios, will be crowned Emperor.
August 30. A new Emperor, Jordan Maximillian Vincente Phineas Caprios, a boy of just ten years, is crowned in a ceremony in the castle's Great Hall.
- In addition to the crowning, a number of titles were handed out. Master Aristide Llafarge was named Lord Chancellor, Leighton Ashlan and Redmond Browning were named Lady and Lord Protector of Green Fields (with a marriage pending), Helena Pasternak was given the secondary title of Castellan of Gateway, Solphin Acaran was named Justiciar of Gateway, Catherine Connor was named Mistress of the Purse, Sage Coibran was named Minister of Trade, Dhanistha Ravensford was named Lady Magiciar, and Fortunato Vitale was named Chamberlain of the Imperial Seat, retaining his position. And finally, the ambassador from Tyr, Victoria Strathclyde, is named Vice-Chancellor.
September 1. The Double Eclipse and many people in the city celebrate. People turn out on the beach to get a stunning view of the Currents, others dress in beautiful, scandalous, or frightening costumes and attend a number of parties across the city, including a masked event in the castle's Great Hall.
September 11. The Lord Heir of Pyria, Lionel Ister Pyrphoros Sendai, is born to Lord and Lady Pyria.
September 13. Barely a half month since his Coronation, young Emperor Jordan departed the city with his sister, Princess Fire, and the Marquis of Green Fields, Sheriden Ashlan, heading for Draught.
September 19. An explosion in the Counting House rocks the Plaza del Arte. Explosives triggered by a fire mage, Roshana Anastos, who was apprehending some thieves, was said to be the cause. The Counting House was destroyed.
October 11. Nadirah Nur, madame of the Grinning Guardian and officer of the Merchants' Guild, is murdered.
- Nadirah is found dead on the floor of her suite, her neck broken, in the late morning. A couple of weeks later it is announced that Luna has taken over as the Grin's new madame.
November 4. Duke Mists declares that Matthew Wyndham is absolved of all association with his late wife, Phoebe Forester, who had a hand in the Schism.
- Let it be known on fourth day of November in the year Five Hundred and Eleven:
- By the will of His Grace, Duke Myrddin Karaganinas of Mists, Matthew Wyndham is to be absolved of all and any association to Phoebe Forester. Henceforth Master Wyndham shall be released of any burden or fault accounted to the deceased traitor, and his reputation shall be restored for his continued acts of service and loyalty to the duchy.
November 4. Word comes from the crown that the Imperial Knights have been disbanded.
November 4. Citizen Speaker Dmitri Rakovszki steps down and a call for candidates for a new election is made.
November 10. Cuts are made in the Imperial Budget that affect locations all across the city, including within the castle.
- Due to budget cuts the following locations in the city are closed: Ashlan Menagerie, the Museums of Art and History, the School of Magic within the University, and the School of Art and Music within the University.
November 10. Lord and Lady Omenal welcome their first child and heir to Omenal, a daughter named Shayne Stevens.
November 10. Marco Basso and Matthew Wyndham are named Imperial Venators and elevated to the position of Lord of Gateway.
November 16. Duke Mists announces that the restructuring of the government of Mists will commence on Evernight, the twenty-second day of December 511.
- On Evernight, the twenty-second day of December 511 A.G., noble titles and inheritance outside the ducal line shall be abolished. All baronies and lordships are to be officially dissolved and divided into four new margravates. His Grace shall appoint the margraves on basis of merit and service to the isle.
November 22 - 28. Harvest is celebrated on Green Fields.
- This year's festival is hosted in Wild Vines by the Browning Family. Along with all the other traditional aspects, the Harvest is also host to the wedding of the Lord and Lady Protector of Green Fields on the last day of the event.
December 22. Former outlaw Nicholas Labrec returns to his position as Baron Golden Crescent
December 24. News comes out that Ivona Sendai, Lady Pyria and wife of Lord Pyria, Dion Sendai, has died.