| January 11. Duke and Duchess Regent of Mists are Named.
- Word is sent out that His Majesty has appointed Baron Joseph Starling and his wife, Baroness Lazuli Starling, as the Duke and Duchess Regent of Mists.
January 19 - February 1. Renewal Week is Held.
- In an effort to get people out and helping to rebuild the city and help their neighbors in need, Citizen Speaker Sage Coibran and Miss Ellie Clapton head up a series of events and games to bring people together. these include such events as log splitting, a find it and fix it scavenger hunt, and oyster shucking and clam bake on the beach. Participants are given special tokens that can be exchanged for necessary goods, such as food and clothing, and winners of each contest are given front seats to the Keeper's upcoming birthday celebration at the coliseum.
January 21. A New Guildmistress is Elected.
- Mistress Caprice Trillare is elected to the position of Guildmistress of the Merchant Guild.
February 22. The Ceding of Landry.
- It is announced that to offer support to Tyr and aid in their fight against increased acts of piracy, the isle of Landry is to be ceded to Tyr.
February 26. The Emperor announces the betrothal of Marquis Sheriden Ashlan of Green Fields to Princess Firenza Caprios.
February 26. The Duke and Duchess Regent of Mists announces the elevation of Lord Dyonith Zeloral to Baron Crescent Coast, as well as his betrothal to Mistress Ellie Clapton of Gateway.
March 1. Baroness Burgundy Terrace, Briony Marchora, marries Lyolf Godfrey.
March 6. Duchess Guardian passes away after complications in childbirth.
- Duchess Shayne Barca, having given birth to twins, Lucas and Tegan, passed away due to a post-partum hemorrhage. A one month period of mourning is announced for the Isle of Guardian.
April 1. Cael Kilgannon steps down as Baron of Smithfield.
- After serving for four years, Baron Cael Kilgannon speaks before his people to say that he will be stepping down as Baron and returning the rule of the barony to the Smithfield Council, so that he might marry Mistress Charlotte Noir, a Healer from Draught.
April 1. A suspected miracle was witnessed in the Temple of Providence.
- A burst of light began to glow at the foot of the statue of Providence, swelling to be too bright to look at. When it finally faded, a sleeping form was left in its wake, dressed in white robes. The figure, who came to be called The Acolyte, was taken into the private quarters of the temple and soon after Baron Regent Ethos and the Imperial Chamberlain were seen hurrying in to speak with the stranger.
April 17. The Isle of Mists undergoes reorganization of lands.
- Duchess Duke Regent Mists announce a redrawing of lordship and baronial lines throughout Mists. Haven, Spirit's Settling, Enchanted Coral, Banshee's Shriek and Sorcery's Crest are declared no longer recognized lordships of the isle, Barony lines shift in Moonshadow. The Vervoer Family and Montaigu Family are relocated to Dark Waters and Midnight Lagoon while the Solomandras and de Caire families are thanked and dismissed from the noble ranks, considering the lack of members willing to take the mantle.
April 21. The betrothal of Baron Nicholas Labrec and Baroness Regent Iseldis Vasala is announced with a wedding to occur in August.
April 23. Duke Guardian names a Lord Seneschal of Guardian and announces a betrothal.
- Cael Kilgannon, former Baron of Smithfield, is named Lord Seneschal of the Isle of Guardian by Duke Guardian, Aaric Barca. The Lord Seneschal will sit as master of high ceremonies, officiate all tests of arms, foster goodwill and comity with the other islands of Gateway, and serve the ducal seat as agent where need dictates. The Duke also announces the Lord Seneschal's betrothal to Mistress Charlotte Noir of Draught.
May 3. The Emperor holds court in the Great Hall which includes a knighting, the return of a dead baron, a Ducal regency naming, the use of a Unity Coin, and a gift from Pais de Leuvier.
- This incredibly busy session of court began with the knighting of Kyler Guybrush, followed by the revealing of the return of Leon Barca, brought back by an illegal use of necromancy, the promotion of Nicholas Labrec and Iseldis Vasala to Duke and Duchess Regent of Green Fields, the request by Baron Ethan Locke to use his Unity coin to have another opening in the Barrier created, with the current running to his barony on Draught, and finally the presentation of Aaron Ashlan, another man thought dead, by the princess and ambassador of Pais de Leuvier.
May 9. An anonymous letter speaking out against tyranny begins to circulate through the city. As of yet no one seems to know who wrote it, it is only signed 'A Voice in the Dark'. Responses soon followed.
May 9. Baron Regent Ethos, Parsifal Soranus, releases a public announcement that states the person left in the temple by the glow of light over a month ago appears to be Tiege Soranus, who has been dead for two years.
May 11. Duke and Duchess Regent of Green Fields announce the betrothal of Lady Richelle de Fortet of Golden Harvest to Master Kenneth Hendon of Guardian.
June 1-2. Tiege Soranus and the Temple of Providence hosts a few events to raise money for the city's clinic.
- The temple hosted three events to raise money and take clothing donations. The poetry improv asked contestants to write a poem in five minutes and the topic to be written on was given on the spot. The Barefoot Ball was a lighthearted event to celebrate the shift from Spring to Summer, the only requirement being that you had to come barefoot. The final event, a Maypole Dance, had the added feature of the dancers earning 'bad luck' or good luck' prizes, based on the charm hanging from their ribbon.
June 14. Lydia Rose, Madame of the House of Blushing Petals, is found dead in her office, the cause yet undetermined.
June 16. Widespread illness affects Draught.
- Reports begin to trickle in, that an isle-wide outbreak is affecting people all across Draught. People in schools, temples, cities, villages and even at the Ducal seat are suffering from hallucinations, vomiting, and fainting. No cause has yet been determined.
June 16. Heir to Draught is born.
- After a day and a half of labor, the Duke and Duchess of Draught welcome their first child and Marchioness of Draught, Dominique Faith Catelyn Arissa Claremont, into the world.
June 16. Baroness Caerdach, Linette Barca, gives birth to her second child, a boy named Antony Ambrose.
June 20. A new Venator is named, as His Majesty appoints Card to the position and names him a Lord of Gateway.
June 22. Addison Brandivere, ward of the Emperor, is married to Lord Florian Fortescue of Pais de Leuvier.
July 20. Chase Stevens is removed from the regency of Destine and returned to his position of Lord Omenal as he is named Ducal Exchequer. Along with the duties of that position, he will be overseeing the rebuilding and strengthening of Draught's internal infrastructure.
August 9. Lord Timothy Crestwood and Innocentia Candide are wed in a ceremony at the Temple of Providence.
August 23. Duke and Duchess Regent Mists announce the betrothal of Baroness Regent Serenity Guybrush to Healer Gareth Arethusa. The wedding is set to take place on Evernight, December 22, 509.
August 29. Duke and Duchess Regent Mists announce the movement of the Vervoer family from Dark Waters to Gryphon's Reach.
- Joseph and Lazuli announce Lady Gemma Vervoer is being moved from the land of Dark Waters, to the land of Gryphon's Reach, her family inheriting all rites and titles. Additionally they announce the betrothal of the new Lady's Gryphon's Reach to the land's steward, Templeton Nash, now to be known as Lord Consort Gryphon's Reach. The wedding is scheduled for January 1, 510.
September 14. A new ambassador from Aquilarco, Izabel Medeiros, arrives in Gateway.
September 23. The re-opening of the clinic in town is celebrated in Keeper East. It is now named Radiant Light Community Clinic and will be managed by Mistress Elliana deLuna.
September 26. The week long Providence's Blessing Festival gets underway. Each day focuses on one of the Five Isles, as well as events to focus on the various talents of the Empire's population.
- First Day: Providence's Blessing Beach Picnic
- Second Day: Guardian Day
- Third Day: Green Fields Day
- Fourth Day: Gateway Day
- Fifth Day: Talent Day
- Sixth Day: Draught Day
- Seventh Day: Mists Day
- Eighth Day: Festival Finale
September 28. Gaius Ravensford is named the new Lord Dark Waters by the Duke and Duchess Regent Mists.
October 12. Word reaches Gateway that the Pais de Leuvian Ambassador, Juste Chevalier has died.
October 14. Duke and Duchess Draught announce the betrothal of Baron Miller's Isle, Ethan Locke to Lady Asheria Barca of Guardian.
October 20. Florian Fortescue, a lord from Pais de Leuvier, takes over the courtesan house, House of Blushing Petals.
October 24. The Double Eclipse.
October 24. A New Current Appears.
- Shortly before midnight on the day of the Double Eclipse a bright and fiery light illuminated the waters between Gateway and the other four isles. Along with the four lights racing towards each isle and one south past Guardian to the Barrier, a sixth is witnessed, leading north past Draught in what appears to be the fulfillment of Baron Miller's Isle's Unity Coin request.
October 24. Ashlan Children are Poisoned.
- On the evening of the Double Eclipse, six of the eight Ashlan children, sons and daughters of the late Aileana and Phineas Ashlan, were rushed to the infirmary, apparently poisoned. Before the evening's ending, Iphigenia Ashlan was dead, with sister Ainsley still unconscious and considered unlikely to survive.
October 26. His Majesty, Maximilian Rourke Thomas Sebation Caprios, dies, leaving his First Knight and Imperial Chamberlain as Regents over his son and heir, Jordan.
October 30. Duke Guardian Aaric Barca announces the appointment of Tanwen ap Bedwyr as the new Admiral of the Imperial Navy.
November 3. It is announced that Sir Christian Zale has been named as the new First Knight.
November 13. Duke Regent Nicholas Labrec and Duchess Regent Iseldis Vasala are wed in a small and simple ceremony in the castle's courtyard.
November 13. A public memorial is held on the beach for Rourke Caprios, with a ceremonial pyre lit in his memory.
November 15. Harvest begins on Green Fields.
- After being delayed with the help of weather mages, Harvest finally begins on Green Fields. People from Gateway accompany the newlywed Duke and Duchess Regent for a week of hard work and proper Fielder celebrations.
November 23. Lady Richelle de Fortet of Green Fields and Master Kenneth Hendon of Guardian are wed during Harvest, becoming Lady and Lord Golden Harvest.
December 22. Baroness Regent Dragon Lake, Serenity Guybrush and Gareth Arethusa are wed on Mists, making them Baroness and Baron Regent Dragon Lake.